Monday, September 23, 2013

Luke & Jess Wedding Invitation

I can't believe that summer is here and gone already! I took a break from blogging to enjoy the fabulous, if too short, summer that we get here in Wisconsin. I also watched my niece and nephew two or three times a week this summer and we were too busy having fun to bum around on the computer.

The fun is all over and it's back to school. And back to blogging for me!

I have been waiting to post a wedding invite I created months ago...they have finally tied the knot and I feel like I can show off their invite finally!

The Bride and I had so much fun creating them. She had such a vision and we made it come to life! We went with a pocket-layering style so each of the cards were tucked over one another and just the top tab appeared. Lovely!

Congrats Luke & Jess!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment