Friday, June 29, 2012

Western Frontier

We got back from vacation to the Western Frontier and now I want to go back!

We landed in Salt Lake City and then headed to Wyoming for a family function for a few days. On our way home, we spent the last two days in Utah and I couldn't get enough. The views were spectacular. The weather incredible (if you like it hot!). We didn't even have time to visit the National Parks I had hoped to get to, but after this short stint, I'm ready to go back. Utah seems to be this incredibly kept secret. I don't know anyone, at least off the top of my mind, that I know who has vacationed there. I could probably post about a million photos, but I'll keep my next few posts to just a few of my favorites!

We picked up a mini hitch hiker right when we got to Salt Lake City. He was easy to tote!

Taking a walk in the Great Salt Lake. Water was warm and beautiful!

A view of the Lake from Antelope Island. For awhile, I thought I might have been in Hawaii again!

One of the bison from the herd that lives on Antelope Island. We didn't see any antelope, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment