Monday, July 9, 2012

When Pinterest Goes Too Far.

I love Pinterest.

The Man would consider me an addict.

I am not an addict. I swear I could stop using it anytime. But why should I?

THIS is why:

I clicked through because I thought there was some mistake.

Sure enough, it is a mesh bag to wear over your face to protect your makeup.

I thought bags were for covering your face when you weren't wearing makeup. I'd like to know how many of these sell.

Then I thought about a demo video so over to YouTube I went. Sure enough! I found two! The first was demonstrated with great commentary. Here's a much shorter video of another similar product.

I also checked the date, thinking that maybe I got an old pin from April Fool's Day. Nope, 7/6. Three days ago.

I am starting to keep a board just for some of the unique items I stumble upon through Pinterest feel free to follow along! It keeps me grounded when my addiction starts to get out of hand. And also provides a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment