Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Back!

Me and The Boy
I've done some blogging in the past and I have missed it!

So, in classic Jolene fashion, I have decided to get back to blogging during the middle of a crazy day, a crazy week, and, oh what the heck, a crazy life.

Is there ever a good time to start something? I didn't think so.

I'm blogging with a little more intention this time around. I may not have earth shattering posts, but I hope what I share someone else can relate to, laugh at, or maybe just run away from thankful she is not in my flip flops!

I'm a stay at home mom, a military wife, a nerd, a dog lover, a pseudo-creative, and most importantly a Jesus follower. It's from these experiences that I get my inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to have a face with the name! Thanks for doing the blog carnival button. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pattie! I had a blast designing the logo and I can't wait for the Carnival to begin!

    ReplyDelete